Be a vendor
Location: Sealy B&PW Park
1008 Main Street, Sealy, Texas 77474
Friday, July 10 6 pm – Midnight
Saturday, July 11 10 am – 1 am
Booth Space: 12′ Long x 12′ Wide
Booth Fees: $50.00 (NO ELECTRICTY PROVIDED)
If you will need electricity you must bring your own
Return application and booth fees to:
Sealy Community Foundation
P.O. Box 406
Sealy, Texas 77474
For information, please call:
Application deadline is July 6, 2020. Absolutely no refunds will be given after July 6, 2020.
RULES AND REGULATIONS
1. Set up time is between 9:00 A.M. and 4:00 P.M. on Friday, July 10, 2020. This is the
only time during which vendor vehicles and trailers will be allowed on festival grounds.
Restocking during visitor hours must be done by hand. All vehicles and trailers must be
out of the vendor area no later than 4:00 P.M. All booths must be set up and manned by
6:00 P.M. on Friday, July 10, 2020. ALL BOOTH SPACES WILL BE ASSIGNED A
BOOTH NUMBER. Booth assignments will be emailed the Wednesday prior to the
2. Vendor booths must remain open until 8:00 P.M. on Friday and Saturday, but may
remain open later – vendor’s choice.
3. If the nature of your product requires that you remove it from festival grounds, you must
make the appropriate arrangements with the craft vendor committee.
4. Vendors are responsible for having any required government licenses or permits.
Vendors will collect and report sales tax, if applicable.
5. Booth cancellations must be made in writing (email notification will be accepted) and
received by July 6, 2020 in order to receive a refund. Refunds will be issued if this event
is CANCELLED due to the COVID-19 pandemic, otherwise, this is a RAIN OR SHINE
6. The Sealy Community Foundation reserves the right to ask the vendor to remove items
that the Foundation deems inappropriate. Items NOT allowed: Weapons or any other
items prohibited by law.
7. Items you will be selling must be listed on your application. If you have pictures of your
products, please enclose one or two so we will have a better idea of what you will be
bringing. Vendors are selected at our discretion. Vendors will be limited this year due to
spacing and required space between each vendor due to COVID-19.
8. Vendors must provide their own equipment, tables, canopies, etc.
9. Vendors are responsible for the merchandise, security and liability of their booths and
persons. Vendors shall indemnify and hold the Sealy Community Foundation and/or the
City of Sealy harmless from any and all loss.