Be a vendor
Location: Sealy B&PW Park
1008 Main Street, Sealy, Texas 77474
Friday, July 9 | 6 pm – Midnight
Saturday, July 10 | 10 am – 1 am
Booth Space: 12′ Long x 12′ Wide
Booth Fees: $50.00 (NO ELECTRICTY PROVIDED)
If you will need electricity you must bring your own
Return application and booth fees to:
Sealy Community Foundation
P.O. Box 406
Sealy, Texas 77474
For information, please call:
Application deadline is July 2, 2021. Absolutely no refunds will be given after July 2, 2021.
RULES AND REGULATIONS
1. Set up time is between 9:00 A.M. and 4:00 P.M. on Friday, July 9, 2021. This is the only time during which vendor vehicles and trailers will be allowed on festival grounds. Restocking during visitor hours must be done by hand. All vehicles and trailers must be out of the vendor area no later than 4:00 P.M. All booths must be set up and manned by 6:00 P.M. on Friday, July 9, 2021. ALL BOOTH SPACES WILL BE ASSIGNED A BOOTH NUMBER. Booth assignments will be emailed the Wednesday prior to the event.
2. Vendor booths must remain open until 8:00 P.M. on Friday and Saturday, but may remain open later – vendor’s choice.
3. If the nature of your product requires that you remove it from festival grounds, you must make the appropriate arrangements with the craft vendor committee.
4. Vendors are responsible for having any required government licenses or permits.
Vendors will collect and report sales tax, if applicable.
5. Booth cancellations must be made in writing (email notification will be accepted) and received by July 2, 2021 in order to receive a refund. Refunds will be issued if this event is CANCELLED due to the COVID-19 pandemic, otherwise, this is a RAIN OR SHINE event.
6. The Sealy Community Foundation reserves the right to ask the vendor to remove items that the Foundation deems inappropriate. Items NOT allowed: Weapons or any other items prohibited by law.
7. Items you will be selling must be listed on your application. If you have pictures of your products, please enclose one or two so we will have a better idea of what you will be bringing. Vendors are selected at our discretion.
8. Vendors must provide their own equipment, tables, canopies, etc.
9. Vendors are responsible for the merchandise, security and liability of their booths and persons. Vendors shall indemnify and hold the Sealy Community Foundation and/or the City of Sealy harmless from any and all loss.